Sunday, May 5, 2013

Question: What do you want to know about Jovan Jordan?

QUESTION
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT JOVAN JORDAN?
His interview will be on The Takedown really soon.. ( I need to find the time to sit down and actually draft it all up ).. but I wanted to do something different. I wanted to ask the fans.. what do they want to know about him. It's easy for me to ask a certain amount of questions that you know I have that I want to be answered.. but it's different when the fans want to know something.
SO TWEET ME SOME OF THE QUESTIONS YOU'D LIKE TO SEE ASK'D 
HOPEFULLY YOUR QUESTION ENDS UP IN THE INTERVIEW
TWEET ME @dunkinstlaurent
FOLLOW ME.. I FOLLOW BACK IF YOU LET ME KNOW!
FOLLOW @jovanjordanxxx as well... dude is cool.. laid back is most def on the come up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Backside Bonanza

Fuck Me Black